No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Vastuka Ayurveda And Yoga Retreat
- Type: Ayurveda
- Starting From: 15-March-2021
- Duration: 21 Days
- Area: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
- Food: Vegetarian,Organic,Ayurvedic
- Surrounding area: Mountain,Close To Nature
Today’s hectic lifestyle demands not just your time but most of your holistic well-being. With less than little time to spare for the fitness of your mind, body and soul, a number of lifestyle disorders and alarming level of stress sneak into your life, resulting in an unhappy routine and exhausted lifestyle.
So come we provides a transformative retreat experience based on total health orientation, with the help of Ayurveda Yoga Meditation & the Green Nature.
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
Reshmi is a qualified and experienced yoga trainer.
Vastuka Ayurveda & Yoga Retreat in India is a Yoga and Ayurveda retreat centre located on the banks of River in the peaceful countryside. We are just one & half hour driving distance from the Trivandrum International Airport and very closer to the ancient mountains and forests of the Western Ghats in Kerala and Tamil Nadu in South India.
Ayurveda:Ayurveda places great emphasis on prevention and encourages maintaining health by paying close attention to balance in one's life through right thinking, diet, lifestyle and use of herbs.
Yoga: Contemplate as you transform your body-mind. We offer you credible yogic regimen at beginner, intermediate and advanced levels through a series of focused training sessions by devoted Trainers.
Meditation: It’s a great way to tune back to life and achieve a sense of calm and clarity. Reconnect yourself through guided meditation on the form and formless in the peace and tranquility.
Our Retreat has 10 rooms facing the river with all the facilities to make your stay relaxed, comfortable ,rejuvenating and serene atmosphere ideal for healing.Sit erect, close your eyes, breathe, feel your body everything is alright as it is.
Ayurvedic Kerala Style Vegeterian Food.
- Professional and individual care by highly experienced and well-skilled Ayurvedic doctors, even before and after your stay.
- Dedicated team of therapists and staff.
- Eco freindly facility grounds and peaceful green surroundings on riverside.
- Healthy and fresh Ayurvedic food.
- Yoga classes instructed by an experienced yoga teacher.
- Accommodation in a Non a/c river view room on full board basis.
- Meals will be as per ayurvedic diet ( only Veg.).
- Doctor’s consultation/Check up during the course of treatment.
- Daily 2 session of ayurvedic massage/ therapy P/P (1 to 1.5 hrs each) as prescribed by the doctor.
- Daily one session of yoga.
- Medicines during the course of treatment.
Vastuka Ayurveda & Yoga Retreat
Vastuka Ayurveda & Yoga Retreat is a place of retreat for anyone seeking a genuine holistic experience for the well-being of body and mind. With a focus on authentic Ayurveda combined with Yoga & Meditation, the medical center offers an alternative to Western medicine.We have 3 yoga spaces in nature and a traditional Ayurveda Centre with medically qualified doctors and therapists.